ABout Our recent POP UP AT FRIENDS SPACE, Berlin
From 19 to 22 October we had the pleasure to host a 4 day long pop up at the beautiful loft Friends Space, in Berlin Kreuzberg. During the 4 days we:
- Hosted Germany's media people during FCGxPress Days at our showroom.
- Teamed up with our friends from Mynt.art for an event highlighting women in art & design in countries of conflict, featuring experts from various fields and a curated dinner by Chef Chelsea Turowsky.
- Launched our pop-up store with an opening Vernissage
- Crafted unique macramé accessories in a workshop with Ensamble Artesano.
- Welcomed all our friends and customers throughout our weekend and beyond.
Find some pictures by talented Carmen Triana below of these magnificent couple of days full of inspiration and sustainable design!