Experience our WLP universe and discover 30 impact-driven design brands and artists from all around the globe, dedicated to empower women and local communities, promote sustainable materials and revive craftsmanship. In our pop up you will find a curated selection of sustainable interior design, fashion accessories, jewelry and art by:
AAKS / Aketekete / Atlas / Balsa / Barali / Caralarga / Casa De Coca / CuradoX / Emeka / Fringe / Gunia Project / Hilo Sagrado / IBKKI / Limala / Lorne / M.A. / Manava / Maqu / Matamba / Mola Sasa / Nada Duele / Noh Nee Benin / Nalen Ayurveda / Oumaäti / Pari Pari / Pichulik / Pixan / Sebou / Sentimiento / SOKO / Studio Conchita
Thu: 11.30-19:00, Fri: 10:00-21.00, Sat: 10:00-19:00, Sun: 10:00-17:00
Denizen House, Köpenicker Str. 40, Berlin (Kreuzberg)
We warmly invite you all to our opening talk on June 23:
- June 23 at 11:30: Kick off with live talk with Beatrace Angut Oola, founder of Fashion Africa Now, and Sydney Nwakanma, founder of the ethical and green fashion brand Emeka, about "Appreciating culture in fashion and design".
- June 24, 17-21: Join us for a good chat, nice beats and Pisco drink at our Afterwork Apero, RSVP here
- Start the day with coffee & croissants between 10:00 and 11:30 on Friday, Saturday and Sunday!
We can't wait to meet you all in person!
A big thanks to our Berlin based design collaborators:
Find a curation of their unique furniture and lighting designs at our Pop Up Concept Store.
Also a big shout out to our amazing event sponsors:
As well as to our event partner - the Peruvian Export Promotion Agency, generously sponsoring our Pisco bar at the Afterwork Apero:
About White Label Project:
White Label Project is an online marketplace and digital community platform selling and promoting carefully curated sustainable fashion and interior design brands from all around the world. We work closely and collaboratively with the brands and aim to create a strong global community of impact-driven designers that can grow together and support each other.
1. Mobilise women as change makers
2. Preserve artisan techniques and knowledge
3. Create jobs and stable incomes
4. Promote sustainable materials and dyes
5. Foster responsible consumption
Read more about us here